Our deep excavating, shoring, and civil construction services help BC’s top real estate developers and project managers complete large-scale projects on time and on budget. That’s because we pair our deep industry experience with a set of core values: quality, reliability, and transparency. Our partners get the functional, safe outcomes they deserve without headaches or unanticipated costs. At Westerra, we understand what good partnership looks like.
We choose team members with years of industry experience, true commitment to quality, reliability, and transparency, and credentials that speak for themselves.
Earle has been in construction for over 30 years, with experience in building, remediation, soil disposal, excavation, infrastructure and demolition. He has filled key roles, like Operations Manager and General Superintendent, for some of the biggest names in BC construction.
Vancouver Convention Centre – Civil Earthworks
- Management of all earthworks, excavation and ground infrastructure.
- Removal of all pile obstructions for 2500 piles for Vancouver Piling Driving.
- Live Reef construction beneath the Convention Centre.
- Infrastructure and Site Services (storm & sanitary, hydro & tel, water and perimeter roadways).
- Performed under tight time frames and stringent health and safety expectations.
Vancouver General Hospital - Deep Excavation
- Removal of 500,000 tons of sandstone materials to a depth of 70 feet.
- Overseeing the installation of eight kilometers of 84-inch steel pipe along the Fraser River near Boston Bar.
- Excavation for the Brentwood Mall and Delta Links projects.
- Constructing and operating remediation sites for contaminated soil.
Health and Safety
A genuine focus on health and safety is woven into our culture, informing every project we complete. We are committed to the safety of every environment we work in, every project we help create, and every member of our team.
To fulfill this commitment, we follow a comprehensive health and safety program. This program includes:
- Best practices, policies, guidelines, and procedures that reflect our years of industry experience
- Adherence to Occupational Health Standards in our industry
Environmental Service Partners
We are a subsidiary of Summit Earthworks, a recognized leader in site remediation, site preparation, and habit restoration. As such, we can leverage invaluable connections to industry partners, including full integration with effective, fully compliant environmental services.